Each Committee shall present a report of the activities to the membership at each board meeting.
Annual Convention Committee
- Determines future annual meeting sites, preferable two years in advance.
- Develops agenda topics for conventions.
- Coordinate and confirm speakers for the agenda topics.
- Finalize program themes and entertainment.
Awards & Entertainment Committee
- Evaluates Human Service Award applications for recognition.
- Coordinates entertainment and speakers for conferences.
Commissioners Support Services & Commissioners Committee
- Coordinates the Commissioners Conference.
- Coordinates training for commissioners at all applicable conferences.
Constitution & Bylaws Committee
- Coordinates with exhibitors on conferences.
- Acts as a liaison between exhibitors and board.
Exhibitors Representative Committee
- Represents the exhibitors at committee/board meetings.
- Coordinates with exhibitors related sponsorship opportunities.
Legislative & Legal Committee
- Informs board/committees of new or changes in applicable laws or cases.
- Acts as a liaison between CCHRCO and applicable legislators.
- Identifies training needs for maintenance personnel.
- Coordinates maintenance training for conferences.
- Process all membership applications.
- Nominates individuals for positions on the board/committees.
Public Information Committee
- Coordinates with media to release information.
- Maintains social media sites.
- Distribute, collect, and evaluate scholarship applications.
- Coordinate with board and treasurer to award scholarships.
Small Agency Task Force Committee
- Represents small agencies in board/committee meetings.
- Coordinates possible training opportunities for small agencies.
- Informs board/committees no possible changes that affect small agencies.
Program & Professional Development Committee
- Identify training needs for all levels.
- Communicate with other committee members on training needs.
- Develop training agendas for conferences.
Consolidated Purchasing Consortium Committee
- Administer the CPC site.
- Coordinate contracting for CPC.
- Maintain historical data for CCHRCO.
Information Technology Committee
- Maintain CCHRCO website.
- Work with Public Information with Social Media.
Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) Committee
Scholarship Trust Fund Committee
Emergency Disaster Preparedness Committee
- Works with agencies with needs related to emergency disasters.
- Identifies areas for agencies to prepare for disasters.
- Disseminates information regarding potential disasters and possible resource