SC Governor Orders Mandatory Coastal Evacuations!
SC Governor McMaster ordered school closures and closures of all state government offices for non-essential personnel beginning Tuesday in Aiken, Allendale, Bamberg, Beaufort, Barnwell, Berkeley, Calhoun, Charleston, Colleton, Clarendon, Darlington, Dillon, Dorchester, Florence, Georgetown, Hampton, Horry, Jasper, Lexington, Lee, Marion, Marlboro, Orangeburg, Richland, Sumter and Williamsburg counties.
McMaster said the school closures are essential to keep people off the roads and to make school buses available, if needed, to help in the evacuation.
Northern South Carolina Coast (all zones)
• Horry County Evacuation Zones A, B, C
• Georgetown County Evacuation Zones A, B, C
Central South Carolina Coast (all zones)
• Charleston County Evacuation Zones A, B, C
• Dorchester County Evacuation Zones D, E, F
• Berkeley County Evacuation Zones B, G, H, I
Southern Coast (all zones)
• Colleton County Evacuation Zones A, B
• Beaufort County Evacuation Zone A
• Jasper County Evacuation Zones A, B
Please click the link below to obtain a copy of South Carolina's 2018 Hurricane Guide.